Towel Day Towel Day

A very good flash...

...but what the hell was up with the voice-over? It was terrible! Why did you feel the need to take it down eight or nine steps?

edit-undo responds:

I did the voice low because... i felt like it. And i think my normal voice sounds crap. I WILL change the voice when i get the time. I just though a low voice would sound better than, say, a high one.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Why the world sucks a little more

Well great, once more we lose one fantastic animator while a bunch of pre-pubescent 12-year olds churn out pieces of crap that would offend the eyes of orphans. I hate the world just a little bit more now.

Beavis&Butthead help out Beavis&Butthead help out

Plays like a real beavis and butthead show

That is some nifty stuff there. I'm a huge fan of B&BH, so you've definately sold it to me :) In all seriousness though you make want to get someone else to go the voices, I thought that was probably the weakest point. They lacked the definition and characteristics of the voices from the show. Well, let me know if your ever gonna do another one of these.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah i had a diffrent and bigger script too..

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

A fun game but...

I got screwed over by a serious bug. When I was using the Sawn-off Shotgun the damn thing got stuck. I couldn't reload or switch to my alt weapon. So I basically got raped through no fault of my own. Other than that pretty cool.

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Solid Flash

My advice : DON'T RESTART FROM THE BEGINNING! I know I can do the first mission with my eyes closed, I don't want to go through it every single time I play. Otherwise a good effort

SonicZero The GAME v2 SonicZero The GAME v2

A nice distraction

A well-built shooting game. Not mindblowing, but a bit of fun none-the-less. Could've done much better with the music though. Where's the killer metal man? O well, just my opinion I guess. Good job.

Codeslacker responds:

Haha, I'll add some metal in the next version!