Towel Day Towel Day

A very good flash...

...but what the hell was up with the voice-over? It was terrible! Why did you feel the need to take it down eight or nine steps?

edit-undo responds:

I did the voice low because... i felt like it. And i think my normal voice sounds crap. I WILL change the voice when i get the time. I just though a low voice would sound better than, say, a high one.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Why the world sucks a little more

Well great, once more we lose one fantastic animator while a bunch of pre-pubescent 12-year olds churn out pieces of crap that would offend the eyes of orphans. I hate the world just a little bit more now.

Beavis&Butthead help out Beavis&Butthead help out

Plays like a real beavis and butthead show

That is some nifty stuff there. I'm a huge fan of B&BH, so you've definately sold it to me :) In all seriousness though you make want to get someone else to go the voices, I thought that was probably the weakest point. They lacked the definition and characteristics of the voices from the show. Well, let me know if your ever gonna do another one of these.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah i had a diffrent and bigger script too..

Joey & da' Tiki ep2 Joey & da' Tiki ep2

Any flash with the word spiffy is ok in my book

A fantastic piece. Nice stylelised animation, laugh out loud gags, although the audio wasn't the best quality I've heard. Still it has the potential to be a really good series. Looking foward to the next installment.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Da Starizzle Warizzle is the shiznit!

Wonderful parody music, with some killer flash animation to accompany it. Can't get enough of this. Superb.

Sing with me: Go to degobah, Run to degobah

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Nice piece of work

Very cool, very swish, and very final fantasy. I absolutely love it, and so should every other ff fan. And even your not. Infact, you'd be stupid not to be amused. So watch it already!

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

True masters at work

Incrediably funny stuff. We need more stuff like this submitted that's for sure. Looking foward to number three.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Back-breakingly funny

Yet another top-quality gem from the SFB's. Being the Uber Geek that I am all of the references were a beauty to behold, and the hidden scene at the end is perhaps my favourite, being british and all (P.S. Fast Show rules!)

Keep 'em coming boys!